In light of the issues, we have been facing with spammers on the forum we have decided to move the HearingLikeMe community to a Facebook Group.

We believe that a Facebook Group will be more appropriate for the community to engage as it offers all the functionalities and security required to keep it free from malicious users.

We will close the HearingLikeMe forum in January 2018, in the meantime, you can already request to join the group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/HearingLikeMe/

We are looking forward to meeting you there and continue the conversation.

Kind regards,

The HearingLikeMe Team

Help me

Member Posts: 1 Join Date : 01 Nov 2017
I cannot hear on my right ear and no one knows about it until know. Seriously because I am becoming 18 years old. Well I've been like that since I was 4. Although whispering in my right ear is hard because I cannot hear, I am not showing any signs of  complications. Well even my parents does not know. I've had grow to be like this so I did not realize that I am deaf on my right ear until now. 
Posted on : 01 Nov @ 12:05pm

Comments

• Member Posts: 65 Join Date : 17 Dec 2016
    GET A HEARING EXAM! Not just a hearing booth test, but a full examination of the ears(both). It might only be in your right ear, your left side may be trying to compensate for that and may be making things even more difficult for you, balance issues, visual distortion, headaches, ringing in the ears, etc.
    Kevin
    Posted on : 03 Nov @ 11:19pm
  • Member Posts: 12 Join Date : 04 Nov 2017
    +1 on getting a hearing exam. It's best to always consult a doctor.

- Brandon
    Posted on : 04 Nov @ 3:49am
  • Member Posts: 2 Join Date : 14 Nov 2017

When you get a customary summer camp's handout, you will perpetually have inquiries for the camp executive about the camp rationality and that of the chief. From that initially telephone call and additionally visit to the site, you start building up an impression of what a specific conventional summer camp resembles and how it's run. A conventional summer camp might be depicted in nothing not as much as sparkling terms in its handouts. The setting can be totally stunning. Exercises offered by the camp may run the extent from racquetball to current move. At last, notwithstanding, it's the human condition of how those exercises are worked and led that decides the nature of the mid year day camp or overnight summer camp program. Keep in mind the advertising materials for customary summer camps are intended to influence you to need to send your tyke there!

Thanks& regards,

Angel anave

Refugee Tents| Military Tents

Posted on : 15 Nov @ 5:43am